Good Dog Treats 100g
Betty Miller's Good Dog Treats are wheat gluten free and are oven baked in Northamptonshire using only the finest natural ingredients. Dogs just love them!
2 different treats in 1 bag; liver and carob.
A delicious combination of both liver and carob bones. they make the perfect reward for a good dog, or an ideal training aid for a naughty dog!
- Wheat Free
- All Natural
- No added Sugar
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for dogs of all sizes
Feeding recommendations: Feed up to 10 per day depending on size, weight and activity
Composition: Rice, oats, chicken, chicken gravy, carob, liver, mixed herbs, garlic, sage
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 13%, Crude Oil & Fats 10%, Crude Fibres 1.6%, Crude Ash 3%
At Betty Miller we are passionate about baking. In fact it is all we do. We make every Betty Miller product ourselves in our Northamptonshire bakery.
There are many different ways that dog treats and foods can be made, including friction cooking (extrusion) and cold pressing, but we believe that baking is the best. The aromas of our freshly baked dog treats are appetising even for us humans, and the texture provides just the right crunch.
Then there are the health aspects as well. Our baking process is slow and gentle on the natural ingredients we use. This preserves much of their goodness, and although it takes us much longer than other methods, we hope you will agree it is worth it.
How we do it:
- Mix together all the ingredients exactly to Betty's secret recipe.
- Add water and continue to mix until a dough is formed.
- Cut into suitable doggy-friendly shapes.
- Bake for approximately 15 - 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool.
- Put into a Betty Miller bag.
- Send on its way to your doggy's tummy!
- High quality, We will make only the best dog food and treats and never compromise quality or ingredients.
- Natural. We will use only natural ingredients. No colours or preservatives will be added.
- Value. We will produce dog food and treats that are affordable and sensibly priced.
- Customer feedback. We will listen and respond to our customers. Feedback is important - it's the breakfast of champions!