Yumove Dog 120 Tablets
Proven triple-action joint supplement for dogs who are stiff or getting older.
YuMOVE Dog’s premium, natural formula makes a tail-wagging difference for stiff and older dogs in 3 ways. This premium joint supplement for dogs soothes stiffness, supports long-term joint health and promotes mobility. It’s proven to work in just 6 weeks*, thanks to ingredients like the world’s top strength, cold-extracted VitaEase™ Green Lipped Mussel and Glucosamine for dogs.
- Aids stiff joints Supports joint structure
- Promotes mobility Clinically proven
- The UK’s #1 veterinary joint supplement*
5 signs that your dog may need joint support:
- Is your dog starting to lag behind on walks?
- Are they more reluctant to walk, jump and play?
- Is your dog sleeping more?
- Do they seem stiff or have trouble getting up after a rest?
- Are they looking uncomfortable
These can be signs that your dog’s joints need the extra support that YuMOVE Dog provides.
YuMOVE Dog started with Charlie, our founder’s much-loved Chocolate Labrador. After trying all the available joint supplements for dogs, Charlie was still stiff – so we set out to create something better – and the UK’s #1 joint support formula was born.
How does YuMOVE Dog support your dog's joints? YuMOVE Dog is packed with the finest quality active ingredients, including our very special VitaEase™ Green Lipped Mussel and Glucosamine for dogs. It’s safe and natural, tasty too (so easy to feed), and works in three ways.
Take a closer look at exactly how…
- Aids stiff joints VitaEase™ Green Lipped Mussel from the crystal clear waters of New Zealand provide an incredibly concentrated source of Omega 3, which is proven to soothe stiff joints.
- Sourcing and strength make all the difference – ours contains 4x more active Omega 3 than standard versions.
- Supports joint structure Inside joints, cartilage protects the bones from wear and tear.
- High strength Glucosamine provides the major building blocks of cartilage – the tough connective tissue that protects the joint.
- Natural Chondroitin found in Green Lipped Mussel helps to maintain healthy cartilage and joints for longer.
- Manganese supports collagen formation in the cartilage, tendons and ligaments. Promotes mobility
- YuMOVE Dog contains a unique form of Hyaluronic Acid, a major part of the cushioning ‘synovial’ fluid in the joint. YuMOVE Dog is the only joint supplement with Hyaluronic Acid proven to reach the joint within 2 hours, helping to lubricate, cushion and make your dog feel more comfortable.
- Vitamins C & E are antioxidants which neutralise free radicals, helping to maintain joint mobility. vitaease *Study conducted by Royal Veterinary College.
What makes YuMOVE Dog so unique? We source the highest quality ingredients available to make YuMOVE Dog. In fact, our quality standards are so high, you’d struggle to find a better quality human supplement (we make one of those, too – iMove). One of the main ingredients in YuMOVE Dog is Green Lipped Mussel. Our VitaEase ™ Green Lipped Mussel is sustainably farmed in the clear blue coastal waters of New Zealand, then carefully harvested and cold extracted for the highest possible natural quality. This attention to sourcing and processing means our VitaEaseTM Green Lipped Mussel contains 4 x more active ingredients than standard versions.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Small Dogs (up to 15kg) 1 Tablet
- Medium Dogs (16-30kg) 2 Tablets
- Large Dogs (31-45kg) 3 Tablets
- Very Large Dogs (Over 45kg) 4 Tablets
Start with double If your dog hasn't taken a Glucosamine supplement before, it is likely that their natural reserves have been run down. So when you start feeding YuMOVE Dog, double the recommended amount for 4-6 weeks. This ‘loading' time will replace their lost reserves and get them back on track to better mobility and comfort. Spread out their tablets If your dog is taking more than 1 YuMOVE Dog tablet a day we would recommend to spread the ration out throughout the day.
Ingredients : Chondroitin Glucosamine Green Lipped Mussel Hyaluronic Acid Manganese Vitamin C Vitamin E