Whimzees XS 80mm Bulk Box - 350 Pack
Made with all-natural ingredients, the vegetable-based texture will help remove plaque and tartar as your dog chews.
- All Natural Dog Treat
- Gluten Free
- Sugar Free
- No Added Preservatives
The Whimzees XS Stix for small dogs between 2 and 7kg
Whimzees have six natural, functional ingredients and no artificial ingredients, colours, flavours, preservatives, GMOs, gluten, or meat. They're also high in fibre and low in calories and sugars.
Whimzees are great for overall dental health, with their unique shapes that ensure proper blood flow through the gums and prevent bad breath and the build-up of tartar.
Potato Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose, Lecithin, Malt Extract, Yeast, Sweet Lupine Meal, Annatto Extract Colour, Alfalfa Extract
- Potato Starch: a highly digestible source of energy that is also gluten free
- Glycerin: helps the dental chew retain moisture and increases palatability
- Powdered Cellulose:a pure form of dietary fibre, which helps with digestive tract regularity and also polishes your dog's teeth
- Lecithin: an emulsifier that is all natural and derived from vegetables
- Malt Extract: improves your dog's metabolism and muscle tone, as well as promotes strong bones. Also gluten free
- Yeast: helps provide healthier coat and easy digestion through Vitamin B, minerals, and amino acids
All Natural Colours:
- Green - Alfalfa Extract: Vitamins K, C and six Bs, beta-carotene - our all-natural green colour.
- Orange - Annatto Extract: Rich source of antioxidants, from the Annatto fruit - our all-natural orange colour.
- Brown - Malt Extract: Enhances natural flavour - our all-natural brown colour.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein 1.1% (min), Crude Fat 2.3% (min) 4.0% (max),Crude Fibre 13.7% (max), Moisture 12% (max)
Not suitable for dogs under the age of 9 months.
- We recommend one properly sized treat per day.
- Choose the correct treat size for your dog.
- Always have fresh water available for your dog. As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Swallowing any item without thoroughly chewing it may be harmful or even fatal to a dog.