The Comfy Collar for Dogs
A protective collar that helps dogs and cats to recover from rashes, injuries or after surgery, while enabling them to continue their normal lifestyle.
- Pet Friendly for Added Comfort
- Washable and Hygienic
- Scratch and Bite Resistant
- Will Not Mark or Scratch Furniture or Walls
- Long-lasting and Easy to Store
- Used and Recommended by Veterinary Practices
Available in 5 sizes:
XS: 7-9"/17-22cm (Teacup Breeds and Cats)
Q. What are the benefits of the ComfyCollar?
- Most importantly it is so much better for the patient.
- The animal can eat and sleep more comfortably than with the traditional Elizabethan/lampshade collar.
- It prevents the animal from:
- Licking wounds
- Licking Eczema
- Pulling off dressings
- Pulling out stitches
Q. What animals can you use it on?
A. The ComfyCollar is available in 5 neck sizes from Cats and Toy Dogs through to Mastiffs.
Q. How do I use it?
A. The ComfyCollar is placed easily around the patient's neck, and then inflated very easily by mouth. It has 3 loops on the inside of the collar to attach to the patient's normal collar. The collar is closed with a Velcro strap, which is adjustable so it will fit perfectly.
Q. What is it made of?
A. The ComfyCollar is made of an inflatable inner tube (high-frequency welded PVC, with a 7 mm inflation valve and integrated non-return valve), placed in a tough, washable protective PVC cover. This is fitted with a zipper located on the outside.
Q. How do I wash the ComfyCollar?
A. Taking out the inner tube is very easy. Just undo the zipper on the outside and pop the PVC cover in a washing machine or wash by hand.
Please note that for hygiene reasons the Comfy Collar is non-returnable unless faulty.