Frankincense Wild Crafted Pure Essential Oil 9ml
Extracted from the resin of the tree native to Somalia, Frankincense is one of the world’s most famous and prized essential oils.
In contrast to the rocky landscapes and dry climates in which Frankincense is produced, the fragrance of this resin-based essential oil is rich, warming and sweet.
Frankincense is one of the most important essential oils for skincare. In facial treatments it rejuvenates and restores dry, tired or mature skins, improving the appearance of fine lines and gently stimulating the circulation to give the skin a ‘peachy’ complexion. When used in a diffuser, Frankincense will lift the mood of a room, easing troubles and bringing inner peace and calm.
Ingredients: 100% Boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Resin
- Aroma: Warm and oriental, becoming sweeter as it evaporates
- Fragrance Family: Balsamic
- Perfumery Note; Base
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and colourless
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Black Pepper and Sandalwood
- Keywords: Warming, Expansive & Calming
Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.